date of publication 03.05.2017
1. Definition of terms
1.1.1. The site owner of Concord Ferroeloys LLC (hereinafter referred to as the Site Administrator) is the domain name administrator cf-a.org the person who organizes and/or processes personal data, and also determines the purposes of processing personal data, the composition of personal data to be processed, actions (operations) performed with personal data.
1.1.2. Personal data — any information relating directly or indirectly to a specific or identifiable individual (subject of personal data).
1.1.3. Personal data processing — any action (operation) or set of actions (operations) performed with or without the use of automation tools with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, modification), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data.
1.1.4. Confidentiality of personal data is a mandatory requirement for the Site Administrator or other person who has access to personal data to prevent their dissemination without the consent of the subject of personal data or the presence of other legal grounds.
1.1.5. The user of the website of Concord Ferroeloys LLC (hereinafter referred to as the User) is a natural or legal person who has access to the Website via the Internet and uses the Website.
1.1.6. "Cookies" is a small piece of data sent by the web server and stored on the user's computer, which the web client or web browser sends to the web server each time in an HTTP request when trying to open the page of the corresponding site.
1.1.7. "IP address" is a unique network address of a node in a computer network built using the IP protocol.
2. General provisions
2.4. The site administrator of Concord Ferroeloys LLC does not verify the accuracy of the personal information provided by the site users and does not monitor their legal capacity. However, it assumes that the user is fully capable by virtue of reaching the age prescribed by law or on other conditions provided for by current legislation and provides reliable and sufficient personal information about himself using the feedback form or other forms on the site and keeps this information up to date.
3.1.1. Personal information that the User provides about himself/herself when filling out feedback forms and/or other forms on the website of Concord Ferroeloys LLC, including his/her personal data:
- user name;
- User's contact phone number;
- email address (e-mail).
- IP address;
- information from cookies;
- browser information;
- date and time of the visit;
- address of the requested page;
- other similar information.
4. Purposes of collecting and processing personal information
4.1. The site administrator of Concord Ferroeloys LLC collects and stores only those personal data that are necessary for the provision and provision of services (execution of agreements and contracts with the User), as well as for the fulfillment of obligations imposed on the Site Administration by the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
4.2. The site administrator uses personal information for the following purposes:
- identification of the party within the framework of agreements and contracts of the User with the owner of the site, including for the provision and provision of Services;
- detection and prevention of fraud and/or illegal receipt, use of information Products and/or receipt of Services provided by the Site;
- establishing communication with the User, including for sending notifications, requests and information related to the functioning of the Site (for example, if the User forgot his username / password), as well as other
- information that may be of interest to the end User;
- improving the quality of the functioning of the Site, its convenience for Users, the development and / or purchase of information products, the development and / or provision of better services;
- processing requests and requests from Users for the provision and/or provision of personalized services;
- directions of the newsletter of a news and advertising nature about new information products/Services and special offers within the limits permitted by the current legislation of the Russian Federation;
- conducting statistical and other research based on depersonalized data.
5. Conditions for processing the user's personal information and its transfer to third parties
5.1. The administrator of the website of Concord Ferroeloys LLC stores personal information of users in accordance with its internal rules, regulations and regulations.
5.2. The site administrator takes all necessary and sufficient organizational and technical measures to protect the user's personal information from unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as from other illegal actions with it by third parties. At the same time, the Site Administrator expects that the User, for his part, is conscientiously approaching the storage of his personal information (especially access passwords) and does not disclose it to third parties.
5.3. The site administrator has the right to transfer the user's personal information to third parties only in the following cases:
- if the User has expressed his written consent to such actions;
- if the Transfer is provided for by Russian or other applicable legislation within the framework of the procedure established by law;
5.4. When processing personal data of users, the site Administrator is guided by the Federal Law of the Russian Federation "On Personal Data".
6. Modification and deletion of personal information
6.1. The User may at any time change (update, supplement) the personal information provided by him or part of it, as well as the parameters of its confidentiality.
6.2. The site administration has the right to destroy Personal Information about the User without his consent, namely, to perform actions as a result of which it becomes impossible to restore the content of this information.
7.4. The current version is always available on the page at https://cf-a.org/politika-konfidencialnosti